Main Page

Thursday, July 15, 2010

McAfee Continues to Impress Me



I received a very kind comment from Tracy at McAfee about my posting highlighting McAfee's "Secret Lives of Teens" study.  Tracy is the author of McAfee's Security Insights Blog.  I am embarrassed to say that I didn't even know the blog existed (sorry Tracy).  I do now and I'm hooked.

I took some time to read over the blog and am very impressed with both Tracy's writing and the effort by McAfee to provide useful information to the public, free of charge (doing the right thing because it's the right thing to do).

The blog focuses on cyber-safety.  Some of the postings are on content similar to this blog and others are on topics such as keeping your computer safe from hackers, virus and malware prevention, Internet privacy, personal data security, etc.  So for those of you who regularly ask where they can get information that is not directly related to keeping children safe online, here is your source.  And for the rest of you, Tracy's blog is a great source more more information about online safety for kids.

Thanks Tracy.

Here is the link to the blog: http://siblog.mcafee.com/category/family-safety/cyber-security-mom/

No comments:

Post a Comment