Main Page

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Great Write-Up on Yoursphere.com

Wow!  I got a very gracious write-up on Yoursphere.com's site.  You can read the article here.

http://www.yoursphereforparents.com/2010/07/two-powerful-solutions-with-the-potential-to-change-the-internet.html

If you don't know what Yoursphere.com is, stay tuned.  I'll write more about it tomorrow.

UPDATE
Ok, I know I promised you more today but once I got into this, I discovered it has so much stuff, I decided to take more time looking around.  I signed up for a parent account and signed my kids up for accounts and am letting them bang around on it for a while.  I will report back more when I have spent some time with it.  All I can say now is...so far...so cool!

Thanks to Mary Kay Hoal for the kind words.

No comments:

Post a Comment