Main Page

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

iBoss Router - Where Can I Get One?

Several times I have spoken of the iBoss Router.  Great product that solves many online safety problems in the home.  If you want to know more about it, you can read my review here.  The problem with the iBoss Router is where to get it.  Phantom Technologies (who makes the iBoss) seems to be moving in an enterprise direction, marketing their equipment to large organizations.  As a result, their website is becoming less friendly to the home users like you and I. 

I got an e-mail yesterday from someone who was frustrated that they couldn't find iBoss home router information on the Phantom Technologies website.  I went out and dug around and finally came up with it.  Here is the link:  http://www.ibosswebfilters.com/ibh_more_info_int.html.

1 comment:

  1. Mike, thank YOU so very much for bringing this heinous situation to parents attention. It is thanks to YOUR efforts and you contacting me, that frankly I was made aware. Your blog is an invaluable resource for parents and I'm grateful for the opportunity to make other parents aware.

    Parents: please, this reality is unsettling but please do not turn away from the truth. Listen to Mike. He's an educated voice of reason.

    Education = empowerment. If you would not tolerate it in the "real world", do not tolerate in the "virtual world".

    Kudos to you Mike. Please let me know if Facebook responds to you as they should.

    Mary Kay Hoal
    Founder, President
    Yoursphere.com - for kids
    YoursphereForParents.com - for parents
    marykayhoal@yoursphere.com

    ReplyDelete